Judith P. Waterman
With over 40 years of financial management experience, Judy Waterman has a strong understanding of a wide range of consulting and accounting services, including complete monthly financial reporting, budgeting, governmental reporting and tax preparation for all types of tax-reporting entities for a broad spectrum of business and individuals. Judy has specialized in non-profit accounting, particularly community clinics and health centers since 1988, serving organizations in Contra Costa, Humboldt, Lassen, Mendocino, Sacramento, Shasta, Sonoma, Marin, Napa, Trinity and Tulare Counties. Judy and her staff of committed professionals, who have diverse backgrounds and capabilities, will address your problems quickly, accurately, and thoroughly. Her extensive hands-on experience and knowledge provide clients with concise and personalized business solutions.
- Long-term financial management experience ranging from general accounting consulting to contracted Chief Financial Officer services
- Regularly attends seminars and training conferences to stay current with changes in federal and state tax law and regulations and compliance in the healthcare industry
- Active Member of the California Society of Accounting and Tax Professionals and the National Society of Accountants
- Registered Tax Preparer in the State of California by the California Tax Education Council
- Extensively involved in community and professional activities including serving on the Boards of Directors for both Tapestry Family Services and the School for Performing Arts and Cultural Education (SPACE), as well as ongoing contributions of tax and accounting services to Ukiah Players Theatre and SPACE